Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Team Challenge...

Challenge photo:

Coffee Pouch closed:
Coffee Pouch opened:

Hi all - Last week I had the enjoyment of setting a challenge for our team and this is what I gave them - Using Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Gold Embossing and a touch of Real Red, they were to make something using the packets as inspiration..... And be inspired they were!!!! Check out my team members blogs to see how we all 'interpreted' the colours. It truly amazes me how everyone 'sees' things and how so very, very different every card is.

I found the colours to be very 'rich' looking (must be 'cause of the yummy, very rich tasting coffee that was inside the pouches LOL) so I have gone for hopefully something very 'rich' looking in design. I also made a 'coffee pouch' (got the idea from
here - thanks Kylie - but made my pouch from scratch to fit the coffee packets in) After I finished, I didn't know if I liked the mainly black look so made a card as well to try with the Elegant Eggplant being the main colour. Trust me... It was extremely challenging!!!! LOL - WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!.... But in the end I was very pleased with the results.

Is it just me? Now-a-days just about everything I see I consider how it could be interpreted into a card layout / design / colour theme etc.....






6 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW what a challenge, I love what you came up with, they look fantastic!
Kellie

Leonie said...

Both of those projects are stunning, I dont hink I could have done anything with those colors! Too tricky for me...

Debbie Pamment said...

I've seen a few of the cards for this challenge and they are all gorgeous - you chose fabulous colours and your projects are stunning

Leigh said...

Your challenge results are just beautiful Deb. I love love that coffee pouch. The card is gorgeous.

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Oh my this is wonderful...What a challenge!..This looks like you should use only very expensive coffee in that pouch..Great job.

Kylie said...

I loved what you made Deb!
Your coffee pouch is soooooo stunning, love it!
Thanks for the great challenge!
Take care

~Kylie~

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)