Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A 'Magic' Card....


This is the card I made for my younger sister's birthday earlier this month. She likes really cute things and cards that do 'something'. I tried this type of card once before and I just didn't like it at all - I don't like how it is so plain when one first sees it. But when I made this one (other than the colour choice LOL) I don't mind it at all. Maybe I needed to persevere with the original one as I stop half way through it thinking it was too plain looking. But aren't they amazing how they 'magically' colour. Instructions can be found on SCS here



5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Too cool!!! You have me intrigued - never seen this before - am off to check SCS to see how the "magic" happens. You always come up with such wonderfully different ideas - love popping in to visit
xXx

Unknown said...

Wow it's so great. I have seen these before and even made one many years ago. Thanks to you I am inspired to have another go.
Thanks

Karen said...

Hey Deb,

This is super cute! Dunno what it is about that little crab but he always makes me smile! Lovely card!

K

Wendy said...

Wow!! This is very cute Debbie. Love it.

Leigh said...

You've done a wonderful job on this card Debbie.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)