Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple, But Sweet.....

Hi all - this is the card that I made for my mum's birthday. I just wanted something that was very simple and sweet and I was pleased with how it turned out. :)

Ps: Can't see it very clearly, but this was my first card that I found the joys of "Crystal Effects" LOL - I have had a bottle here for months and not really sure what to do with it. I have played on scraps but they never looked any good but I have used it to make 'brads' in the corner and to 'lift' some areas. And now I LOVE it!!!




4 comments:

Robyn said...

Very sweet Deb-I'm sure your mum will love it! It's my mum's birthday today too!

Debbie Pamment said...

Better order your next bottle of Crystal Effects now - it's addictive - LOL. Fabulous card - bet your mum loved it!
xXx

Tanya said...

Wow what a beautiful card very cute.

Leigh said...

Lovely card Debbie.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)