Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girls 'Day' In....


Hi all - two weekends ago five of us got together to make cards for 'Breast Cancer'. Instead of a 'Girl's Night In' we had a 'Girls DAY In' and made approx 150 cards.

We had a wonderful day together and as you can see from the photos, we had a very productive day also.

We are selling what we can to friends and family first then sending any left over down with the money raised.

I got to my sister's at 7am and left at 9pm. One of the girls stayed till 9pm also. And she could have still kept going! I just want to send out a very BIG thank you to the girls who helped. And to the ones who would have loved to come, but couldn't, hopefully I'll be more organised next year..... maybe.. LOL

AND A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO STAMPIN' UP, for donating supplies for it.

It was a huge under-taking but I would love to do it again next year so here's hoping....




4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - you busy busy girl!!! Bet you had a blast doing it though - and for such a great cause!
xXx

Unknown said...

Wow thats amazing. Well done.

Tanya Mason said...

WOW that's great Debbie and it was all for such a great cause. Job well done Ladies!!! Three cheers for you all.

Kylie said...

Sounds like you all had a great 'Day In'!
BIG CONGRATS on a wonderful achievement for a great cause, 150 cards, that's amazing!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)