Sunday, February 27, 2011

I LOVE Surprises....

Hi all - Thought I would show you all what my DH surprised me with at Christmas... A Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutter!!!! (under the shelf)

OMG! I could not believe it!!! I had mentioned somewhere throughout the year that I wouldn't mind one, one day and he got me one!! You can probably guess how excited I was....

And then to top it of.... he then made me a stand for it to go under and for my papers and punches to go on top!! (that was beacause it was sitting on his desk as there was no room on my desk for it LOL but was I complaining... not on your nelly! LOL)

Isn't he just the very, very best! {beaming} And doean't it all look so good loaded up ready....

4 comments:

Karen said...

Fantastic pressie Deb and that stand is just awesome! Certainly makes crafting easier when everything is nice and organised hey!

Karen
x

Robyn said...

What a man!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Debbie - apologies for not visiting for sooooo long - am trying my bestest to catch up on all of your GORGEOUS work!
You are a very lucky girl I must say - think I may have to leave this page open for my poor hubby to notice - LOL
xXx

Jenny said...

I so want one of of these - or maybe 2. I hope you accept the award I have waiting for you on my blog. Jenny B

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)