Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Double Delight


This is my attempt at the "Double Slider Card" - Tutorial on SCS by Beate Johns. I have wanted to give this idea a go for a while now and I wanted to make a RAK card for someone so I thought I would make it for that. I am quite pleased with it myself. I don't have a large range yet of stamps, inks or paper (trying to use only Stampin' Up products - which isn't hard 'cause it's all so beautiful - I just wish I had more LOL) so it is a challenge for me with 'every' card to match things up LOL but I'm pleased with the end colour result. The card stock I have used are SU's In-Colours from last years "Vintage Violet" and "True Thyme", "Real Red" and "Whisper White". Inks are "Real Red", "Mellow Moss", "Almost Amethyst", "Lavender Lace" and "Pretty in Pink" (Only inks I have are the Soft Subtles and a couple of the Bold Brights at this stage but I'll get there). Stamp sets used were "Petal Prints", "Greetings Galore" and "Canvas" (background). Does anyone else have as much trouble as I do to get a 'neat' background???? It's a good thing that most of it is covered up LOL.
Everything Stampin' Up including the Brad!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Excellent card Deb. I must give these a go.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)