Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yes... It's Here!!!!

And it's beautiful!!! The 2008-2009 Stampin' Up Catalogue! Mind you, the photo DOES NOT do it justice. Even though this picture looks soooo pretty, the colours are much much prettier. If you haven't got your copy yet and would really really like one (and who wouldn't lol) then it is as simple as sending me an email and for as little as $10 plus postage, one will be on the way to you! How easy! Now more about the catalogue - I did mention it was JUST BEAUTIFUL didn't I - and it is full of lots and lots of new and wonderful ideas, so if you are like me and really need ideas then this is for you! And then don't forget we have a lot of beautiful new stamp sets to play with including all new Hostess sets! And you know the only way to get those is by having a workshop of your own. But you can also have a catalogue party and reap the benefits that way. But wait there's more!.... Lots and lots of beautiful new scrapbooking papers and accessories and when I say beautiful, I really mean BEAUTIFUL!!! I could just go on for hours, but I think you are getting the picture, right? So you know what you have to do if you would like a copy or would like to buy something.... that's right... email me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful! Wow, I can't believe you guys get your SU catty so early! We don't get ours in Canada until July 1st!

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)