Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cards...

Hi all - These are the cards I made for my 'girls'. I made 23 in total and BOY was I SICK of tying ribbons!!! LOL - They will enjoy knowing that! As they complain every time I put ribbon on one of the workshop cards (which is often! LOL)

I got the inspiration for this wonderful idea from
here. From the lovely and talented Debbie P. Thank you Debbie, for your wonderful inspiration. Debbie made hers quite a while ago and I have had the link saved ever since knowing that that was the card I was going to make.

I've really quite surprised myself this year (and with working...) as I am more organised at this stage of Christmas than I have been for many Christmases. It is such a good feeling LOL. Hope it stays this way (for a little while at least...)


4 comments:

Leonie said...

These look so cute, what a great idea! I had forgotten about Debbie P's!

Wendy said...

Debbie, these cards are gorgeous!!! Your 'girls' will love them!! Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a great 2010!

Leigh said...

Excellent Christmas cards Debbie. Love that Candy Cane.

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - how honoured do I feel to have you CASE my work! These are FABULOUS Debbie - but must admit to being glad I only made the one - LOL.
Have a safe and happy Christmas - thanx for your friendship and inspiration this year - the year ahead is full of fun possibilities!
xXx

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)