Hi all - And my New Year's resolution is..... to be a better blogger!!! LOL One can only hope 'eh.
So to start with here is the very last Chrissy card I made. It was for a friend who likes frangapanis..... But sadly I failed miserably and they don't look anything like them LOL.
I did like the card in the end though. My train of thought was a 'frangapani wreath' but I missed with both..... but as I mentioned, I did actually like the final card even if I didn't get the intended look :)
Ps: I have used Crystal Effects on the flowers and also to make 'brads' on the bottom. I have done the CE brads before but this time they didn't dry clear. Can someone tell me what I did that they didn't dry clear this time as I am stumped......