Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthdays....

Hi all - Have had a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!! Had my oldest friend, whom I haven't seen for approx. three years, come with her family for a quick visit. It was only quick but it was SO good to catch up again! Hopefully it's not another three years before we see each other again.....

Ok..... Here is a card I made for a good friend's birthday a little way back. It is almost a complete case from a card in the current mini catalogue. I really love the card and wanted to have a go at it.


4 comments:

Leonie said...

It's gorgeous, what a great colour combo

Unknown said...

I love it too. Well done.

Leigh said...

Lovely card Debbie. It's gorgeous designer paper.

Kim Gavarra said...

Hey Debbie! Haven't blog surfed for a while so missed many of your recent posts! Love all your creations! They're great! And it's good to see such gorgeous, yet different creations! Soooo missed you at convention this year!
Chat soon

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)