Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Workshops...

Hi all - I can't believe it!!! {actually I can LOL} These are the cards from my March workshops - I had put the photos in but hadn't came back to finish off - have just found them in the 'Edit Posts' section......

We didn't actually have workshops that month as the weekend they were supposed to be on was the weekend the cyclone hit near us. But I had made the kits up and so gave the girls the option to still purchase the kits. Some asked why I didn't leave them till the next month but since they were Easter cards, Easter was going to be over by the next time.

With the first card I just wanted to show the girls how to make a Sweet Cups card (with 'door' of course....)
Then this card was a slight case from the last mini catalogue.....
And this basket was a template from the Scor-Pal website.....

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Easter may be over but fabulous eye candy is always in style! These are beautiful Deb!
xXx

Leigh said...

Once again, great projects Debbie.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)