Friday, June 4, 2010

And ANOTHER 40th......

Hi all - I seem to be making a LOT of 40th cards this year! Must have a lot of younger friends - one way of staying younger LOL..... And I have another one this month also.....

This was made for a teacher at the school I am working at. It is made using a Mojo Monday sketch (I think.... no, no, I am sure....) - another one that I made a little while ago.... LOL. Stay tuned as I do have a few to catch up on with my bad blogging reputation and all :)



1 comment:

Kylie said...

Lovely card Deb!
Love the colours, your friend will LOVE it!
Hope your well!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)