Saturday, July 9, 2011

More Challenges....

Hi all - I had someone ask me if I could make them a Tri-Shutter card to give to someone else and if possible could it have mauve/purple on it, my first thought was YES! I can then enter it in these two challenges, Scrapbook Boutique's and Fab 'n' Funky's LOL

I just love Tri-Shutter cards (even though they are a lot of work) and I am pleased with how it turned out... Hope the recipient is also... :)

PS: I apologize for the state of the photo as my husband has taken the camera and I had to use my iPhone and even though everyone raves about the cameras in them I don't think they are that good... But when it's all you've got....... LOL

6 comments:

Leonie said...

I love these cards too, they are so impressive, yours is no exception!

Jennifer said...

So clever and creative....love it!! Very apt for our challenge! Thanks for playing at f'n'f! xx Jenny xx

Alexis said...

OOO, great card. Love it. So pretty. Thanks for joining us a Fab 'n Funky.

Emma H said...

This is really gorgeous, I have yet to try this style of card as it looks so intimidating! Thanks for joining our purple haze challenge this week at Fab N funky!

Karen said...

This is really lovely Deb! You always do such a great job of those tri fold cards!

Karen
x

Unknown said...

Love your tri shutter card. Beautiful.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)