Monday, July 4, 2011

Small Birthday Treats....

Hi all - here are a couple of little gift items that I made for one of my S-I-Ls. We had already celebrated our birthdays (our birthdays are two days apart so we always celebrate them together) but it was nearly a week before her's so we surprised her with a small celebration and I made these to give her as we had already given her a pressy. The box in the middle held a choccy bar (I think... LOL Has been a while...)

The card layout I took from another card that we made at one of my workshops, which was taken from a layout of one of Kristina Werner's cards. I just adore the simplicity of it....


Im not usually a blue/yellow person but I am loving these colours together... and I just love boxing things. It just turns anything into a really special gift...


And I was practising making one of these (saw the idea from a Convention swap) so I could show them at a future workshop.... They make such a beautiful gift...

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Such sweet gifts! Lucky SIL

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)