Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm So Lucky....

Just a short quick post to show you all what just arrived in the mail today. Don't we all love surprises!!! This gorgeous card arrived for me, from Kim, who is my upline's upline (clear as mud LOL)
I was on the phone to my sister-in-law when I saw the post man put something in the letterbox, so she got to hear all my excitement.
The "Best Wishes" is stamped on a velum overlay - very nice!
So Kim, if you are reading this THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has made my day!


1 comment:

Kylie said...

What a great suprise, It beats getting bills in the mail lol!
Love the colours Kim used, it's a lovely card, lucky you lol!
Take Care

~Kylie~

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)