Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love It!!!


Hi all - I am soooo proud of myself!!! :-))) YILM LOL - This card started out not even intending to become a card! Makes sense??????

But I was walking past the mess (sorry - I meant, dining table with remants of previous card making attempts) when I thought, "I wonder what that Glitter Window (SCS) looks like in real life" so I picked up a piece of card stock and punched a hole in it, stuck a piece of clear packing tape on the back and sprinkled it with Diamond Dust. Then found another scrap and thought "These two colours don't look bad together", cut that one wrong, picked up another piece sitting there, thinking "This looks good too" and tried again. And it just went from there... One mistake after another ('cause I was making it the wrong way round, as I had already made my "window") and this is the end result!

And I love it!!!! I feel like a real card maker!!!! LOL

The second photo is on the inside of the card behind the window - another mistake which I had to fix up LOL but like it so much better than the original idea.

All Stampin' Up products used :-))
(Except for the embossed background - thats a Friskars template)





1 comment:

Leigh said...

I love it too Deb. It's excellent.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)