Monday, March 16, 2009

March Workshop...

Hi all - how are you all going? I am good after my rather hectic weekend. We had our youngest son's birthday on Saturday with a family party on Saturday night and then I had my workshops on Sunday. Great weekend but was really glad to go to bed Sunday night!!!

For this workshop I had told the girls we would do a 'Glitter Window' card (compliments of SCS) and maybe Easter cards. So that's what we did..... The above card is the Glitter Window card which when I read the instructions was not how I thought it was made (again! didn't I do that recently ROFLOL - I made a couple last year just going by the picture and made the 'window' so that one saw a sentiment that was typed on the inside of the card.)
So for the girls I checked it out properly and made this one like the one on SCS.

Then we made this 'Easter' card which is cased off the SU website. I thought it was just a really simple but really pretty card. I have also used a couple of different techniques to do it eg: rock & roll, masking, heat embossing.

Then we finished off by making this cute little Bunny basket which I have cased from a SU demonstrator, Chris Twing. I made mine slightly different and a bit smaller as I wanted to get all the pieces out of an A4 sheet of paper and not a 12 x 12 sheet. But to look at it, it looks like Chris'.

So if you would like a pre-cut kit that includes everything* to make these three wonderful things then check out my side bar on the workshop info to see how easy it is to get one.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Great projects.

Leigh said...

Love these projects Debbie. Fabulous.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)