Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My 'Baby's' Birthday...

Hi - all... here is the card I made for my 'baby' who turned 9!!! on the weekend. I can't believe it!!! Another year and both my children will be in double figure numbers! WOW! As long as we all keep aging then life is good isn't it......

It started out as the KWerner challenge for the week, which was using only the colours Black, Grey and White, which at the time I thought would be a great combo for him as his favourite colour is black. But when I tried to make it in those colours alone it just didn't look right for a young boy, so I gave up on the challenge and put some Red with it. I don't mind it, but as usual since it is for a loved one, it didn't turn out as special as I would have liked it to be. He liked it though so I suppose that is a good thing...... And yet another step card...... No not fed up with them yet LOL


6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I LOVE your step cards Debbie - have even gotten as far as printing the instructions off to do one - all because of your lovely creations!!! Many thanx...

Toni said...

wow great stuff. and your cards always look great ! I hope he has a great 'bugday' and an even better birthday!

Unknown said...

I love your step too and i love that set, so cute. Hope he had a great day.

Kylie said...

Cool card Deb!
Love the red with the black and grey and you can't go wrong with bugs for boys lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Joyce said...

Very cute.

Leigh said...

I love these cards that you make Deb. Great colours.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)