Sunday, August 30, 2009

Convention Swap Cards....

AND HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes......................... My swap cards for convention YAH I DID IT!!! LOL - Ok.... enough said............... LOL

My favourite:

Mostly everyone elses favourite.... [and my favourite before I made the first card :)]


Some people out there may recognise a couple of these cards are they are remakes of swap cards I have made in the past. I have just changes the stamp sets to ones in the current catalogue :)
Made life easier for myself :)



4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous selection - wish I had been able to have a chance to choose one - maybe next year!!!
xXx

Robyn said...

They are lovely Deb! Good idea to make a selection! 100 of one design gets a bit boring....How many did you make?

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

These are wonderful Deb. I really like the one with the pocket (Just Because I care) - I like the way it looks - very different.

Kylie said...

Great cards Deb! Wish I was there to swap with ya, never know maybe next year lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)