Sunday, August 16, 2009

Matt's Birthday...

Here is my son's card that I made him for his 12th birthday (yes obvious I know.. LOL) I have printed from the computer, the main wording onto the white cardstock. I didn't like it when I first finished it as, yet again, it didn't turn out anything like I planned. So I went to bed and when I saw it in the morning I did like it :) He was really stoked with it and one can't ask for any more than that, can one....

ETA: Sorry - this is a Diorama Card (tutorial here) I have made mine slightly higher by cutting a piece of cardstock in half (lengthwise) then using their measurement for the length and the folds. Because of that I had to come in from both the top and bottom with the punches which makes a bigger 'window'.



3 comments:

Robyn said...

How could you not like this? It's fabulous! Great job!

Debbie Pamment said...

You always make such fabulous cards!! No wonder Matthew was stoked - it's amazing!!
xXx

Kylie said...

Wonderful Debbie!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)