Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello....


Hi all! Every year for Christmas I do a photo card for the rellies and close friends, especially for the ones who live away who don't get to see how the boys are growing. Anyway this year because we have had SO much rain I decided to put a fun element to the card and this is what I came up with..... I have the boys wearing life jackets and I did want them to wear snorkels, goggles, etc also but they wouldn't be in it LOL - The card was made as a strip card (third of an A4 sheet - fits DL envelopes)
I was pleased with the overall card and have got some great comments from it :)

Here is the full card:

And would you believe, that when I went to take the photo (after weeks of non-stop rain) it wasn't raining and didn't rain for a week! So I hooked the sprinkler up high for the 'rain' and took the photo (many photos... oh the beauty of digital cameras.... ) And it looks like I'm not going to get my wish. It has started raining again (only lightly) but it looks like we are in for a lot again in the next week and Christmas day.......

I always find it amusing that I, a card maker, doesn't give out hand made cards LOL - but I do give out some... to the girls I work with and also the lovely ladies that come to my workshops...



3 comments:

Lea said...

Love your card Deb!!!! >
I am so glad you are back in Blog land :>

Unknown said...

That is so funny, it won't rain when you want it to. Your card is such a great idea.
Hope to see more of your creations in the New Year.
Have a fantastic Christmas.

Leah xxx

Wendy said...

Love it Debbie!!! What a laugh how you went about making and taking the photo!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)