Sunday, December 19, 2010

Something to start off with............

Hi - all!!! Just in time for Christmas, I have returned!!! LOL - talk about computer dramas.... and the inability to remember to ask the hubby how to fix them LOL.... Well I'm back, but with my reputation, for how long I'm not sure.....

First there was just the laziness of my blogging ability..... then we had a major computer malfunction.... where I lost all my programs that I use to edit my photos (programs that we have had for many years and were probably in much need of an upgrade anyway... but you know what it's like when you know a program and if it works for you... why change it, right? So as you can see from my boring photo that that little problem is still not rectified. Looks like I'm up for buying a new program for editing... (any suggestions out there would be most helpful)

Then I decided a while back that bugger the photo, I would put in on as is (as above LOL) but since we have also recently changed our email provider and our email address I then tried to change our email on here going the backward way and succeeded in locking myself out of my own blog and somehow started a new account that would not allow me access to here... which is where my darling hubby came in.... and my forgetfulness in asking him to fix it.... which I finally remembered today, and he did (easy as that! - now why did that take so long.....) Still haven't got it changed to our new email yet but at least I can now access it again..... will leave that in his capable typing fingers LOL.

This is a card I made around April for my hubby's cousin...... I just loved the simplicity and the colours of it.....



1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi! Glad to see you back! I had not deleted you from my blog roll...just in case you did return !! You had better add "computer course " to your list of New Years resolutions! Lol!!

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)