Tuesday, December 21, 2010

November Christmas Stamp-a-Stack...

Hi all - Mid November saw us all attending our final workshop for the year and our annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.

The girls all made 6 each of the two designs shown below. The first card is one that you all probably have seen a version of. There are many different, yet similar designs everywhere. And I really wanted that particular tree so just had to buy the stamp set 'Lovely as a Tree'... am hoping to get a bit of use out of it now though as it has never been a set that has interested me before LOL.

I have since made another card using said set so will post photo of it at a later date (famous last words... LOL)

The second card was a cased design from here - all I've done is change the colours....

We all had a fantastic time and, as always, there was prizes and gifts galore!!! I have taken a couple of photos but not as many as I would have like.... so forgetful these days LOL


1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Deb - just finished reading all your posts - glad to see you blogging again!

With regards to a photo editing program - I love photoshop although its such a HUGE program it can be rather intimidating until you get to learn it a bit (which I still am after 3 years)!
I wouldn't worry about making your photo edges fuzzy - I think your photos are great without that. Sometimes the fuzzy edges detract from the photos I find!

Merry Christmas~!

Karen
x

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)