Monday, December 20, 2010

October's Christmas Workshop....

Hi all - trying to get in as many as I can before I get slack again LOL....

Here are the cards from our October workshops which were fancy Christmas cards. The first one is of a Spring/Jump card and the instructions for it can be found on Splitcoast Stampers (where else LOL) I did find instructions on the Scor-pal website also and one of the instructions said to cut off the top triangles and the other said to fold them down. We found that the card worked better if one cut them off....

Our next card was an Acetate card. I have wanted to try one of these for a VERY long time!!! And to think I thought they would be hard.... I found it to be one of the easiest, most effective cards I have ever made. If you are looking for a really quick card and you would like a WOW factor also then you can't go past one of these!....
And then we finished off making a Christmas lumminerie complete with a battery operated tealight inside.... wasn't as effective as I thought they would be but still fun making them.

No comments:

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)