Saturday, September 13, 2008

Card Swaps



These are the cards I recieved from the latest swap I joined in. The first photo is mine for the swap. We had to use a stamp set from the Spring mini catalogue as well as at least one brad or eyelet and at least one punched item. I really, really struggled with this one - I started on my initial one about 1pm and was finally reasonably happy with it at 10.30pm!!!!
Ps: The paperclip was our thank you from Jane (swap host) - Thank you Jane for making us REALLY think LOL.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Deb - absolutely LOVE your swap card! Just gorgeous! The colours - everything about it is perfect! Yay for you!

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

I love your swap card too Deb.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)