Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sam's Challenge...

Hi - Here is my card for Sam's Challenge. Not sure what I think of it yet..... I have tried to do a Crazy Patchwork idea. I have used Rose Red DS paper (from the small sampler) and printed the other two colours with VersaMark to make up the background. I have used a full piece in the Soft Sky and attached the other two colours to it. Then mounted it first onto Rose Red and then onto a base card of Pretty in Pink.
Anyway - please let me know what you think. Good thoughts hopefully LOL.

4 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

Hi Debbie

I think this is a great card! Well thought out!

Mandyxx

Sam said...

Hi Debbie,

I love how you have taken inspiration from the fabric sample. Love your card! Thanks for entering :-).

Sam.

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

I love the mix of colours.

Jacqui

Leigh said...

Love it Deb.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)