Sunday, September 28, 2008

Engagement Card


Hi all - here is a card that I just 'whipped up' yesterday (LOL) for an engagement party we went to last night. I was looking for simple elegance. And I want to know why 'simple elegance' takes soo long to do!!! LOL

I was pleasantly pleased with it (I think). The invites were black and white, so I have used that as my inspiration.

I have embossed both the floral emblem and the wording with silver.

I feel VERY guilty 'cause there is not much Stampin' Up used on it. The floral stamp, black card stock, brads and ribbon are SU but the rest is unmentionables!

Ps: I have been playing lately, but mainly with ideas for my next workshop so I can't show them yet.


2 comments:

Judy said...

I really love the card and it is so elegant.

Leigh said...

No need to feel guilty if you've used other than SU on your cards Deb. I do it often. Not for a workshop though.
I love the card and yes it is elegant. Your embossing is well done.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)