Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mel's Weekly Challenge

Here is my card for Melissa's weekly challenge - This week it was to incorporate a wheel into the design. As you can see I have stayed with a simple, yet timeless card layout design. It's not very exciting but I really like it. A great card to make heaps of for Christmas!! LOL. I have seen the brads on the Christmas tree idea quite a bit and just love the simplicity of the idea and how much it jumps out! (Ps: the sentiment does not look smudged in real life.... don't know what happened there... photography *groan* LOL)

Supplies used: Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla cardstock, Season of Joy and Many Merry Messages stamp sets, Leaves a La Carte Jumbo wheel, Wild Wasabi ink, Brads, Real Red ribbon, Dimensionals.


3 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely card Deb! I love using that layout - as simple as it is - it always leads to a nice card!

Karen
xo

Kylie said...

Hi Deb,
You have been busy! Just love everything!
Love your work and this card is soooo beautiful!
Hope your well
Take Care

~Kylie~

Unknown said...

The colour combo is great. Gotta love those bellie bands.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)