Thursday, June 26, 2008

Birthday Boy

Hi again - here is a cute card that I made for a friend's little man, turning 5 (I think, I hope) - Had to make a "name" card as I had made one for his brother and their mum told me that it took pride of place in his bedroom. I am very pleased with this card as I think it is cute and fun.
The colours were picked using that you-beaut SU colour wheel to start with but then I decided it needed some red to lift it. What do you think??
Sort and sweet... till next time!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Deb,
You card is sooooo cute, love the red ribbon snd brads, makes it 'pop' lol!
Great card!
Take Care

~Kylie~

Karen said...

Deb - that is the cutest little frog!! You have stamped that name soooooooo straight - thank god for the SAMJ hey! lol

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

Woo Hoo Deb, I love it. Such a cute frog.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)