Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just Playin' Around...


Hi ya all!!! Yes it's me again LOL - I am soooo sorry! I just am having sooo much trouble lately, not only finding time to actually make cards but also to get around to putting them on here! That's what working does for you LOL - Also doesn't help that I never seem to be organised - other people seem to be able to juggle work with everything else. But lately when I have some spare time (or a day) I just want to veg out and do NOTHING! LOL

Anyway earlier this week, my sister and I had a little play What we have been doing, is we each take turns picking a card design, picture, technique etc that we would like to try and we both make the same card together. Then the other one decides on the next. Works for us! Lol I also like how the cards always turn out slightly different, an ever-so-slight personal touch to each one.
(sorry about the photo quality - taken in a hurry, late at night - not a good combination - but I really wanted to include her pictures also) (photos on left - mine, photos on right - hers)
The first ones where cased from an idea by Karen Thomas (the yellow is very similar) My sis did the yellow and I did one in a different colour scheme. Then we played a bit more with the new colour scheme but changed the layout slightly.
The next ones were roughly our own doing - we just played around with until we got something we liked (mine was for my brother-in-law's birthday)

All Stampin' Up products used.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hi Deb.
Looks like you had a great time and made some wonderful cards, love them all!
Take Care
~Kylie~

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)