Tuesday, March 11, 2008

K is for.....



I did this for a friend's birthday - Something personalised says more than any amount of money (that's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL). I wanted it to be something special and I was really happy with how it turned out.

Stampin' Up products used are the Spring Bouquet Flower punch, Spring Flowers Designer Series paper and background stamp from Looks Like Spring stamp set.

For the "K" I printed an outline onto red cardstock, cut it out, then embossed it. It's also raised up on dimensionals.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow!!! Deb this is just so pretty!!! I bet whoever you gave it to LOVED it!!

Karen
xo

Jean McKenzie said...

This is so striking Deb. Love those colours together - is it a little notebook. The monogram idea is great - makes it truly personalised!

Kylie said...

WOW, Stunning, love the colours and the monogram!
~Take Care~
Kylie XX

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)