Friday, March 14, 2008

Wonderful Waterfalls





I LOOOVE the waterfall cards! And I especially love this one - I was sooo happy with how it turned out. It was for a friend's boy turning 10. When it was time to make this card I knew exactly what I was going to do as I had been thinking about it for quite a while - with having four letters in his name, it was the perfect name to do a waterfall card with. The letters are from a Sizzix die cutter and I have embossed them (I do love embossing) and the stamps used are Stampin' Up's "Crab & Company" which lends itself beautifully to this style of card (thanks Karen for that idea). I stamped them onto Stampin' Up's watercolour paper and coloured them with watercolour pencils and a paint brush (another favourite technique of mine). "Crab & Company" were a set from a mini catalogue last year.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Wonderful card Deb! Love the stamp set, sooooo cute!
~Take Care~
Kylie XX

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)