Monday, March 17, 2008

WOW... What a Weekend!!!







What a full on weekend we have had! First of all my youngest son's birthday and then my very first Stampin' Up Workshop!! (Yes I know - absolute craziness having them on the same weekend) but all went well thanks goodness.

My son likes spooky (not scary) and so we decided to have a spooky party for him (again craziness as it was only family invited - you know - just a basic get together for a family member's birthday) but silly ol' me went all out! Firstly doing up some spooky invites (first two photos showing the outside and inside) and then decorating the house with fake spider's web (yes fake stuff lol), spiders, skeletons and other creepies. The first ghost card is the one I made for him, the second from his Aunty Judy and the third from his Aunty Melissa and then his Aunty Carole made him the spooky cake! Wasn't he a very very lucky boy! It was a great night (overboard but great).

Again craziness though, 'cause then it all needed to be cleaned up quickly for my very first workshop which for all it's chaos, went remarkable well - so to all my wonderful, wonderful friends and family, thank you for making my very first such a success! Thank you.

The photos below show the thank-you gifts that I made (12 in all - not all pictured) for the ladies and then the cards that we made. I am sooo proud of them all - All the girls did extremely well including the ones who had never done stamping before (even with my obvious lack of tutoring ability lol - thank the lord for instructions sheets! LOL). I played it safe and used suggested Stampin' Up starter ideas. The envelope bag was an easy idea suggested by Judy (sister-in-law and Stampin' Up demonstrator also)


3 comments:

Karen said...

Deb - ALLLLLLLLL these pics are FANTASTIC!! I am so proud of your first workshop - I TOLD YOU you could do it! lol

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

Those little thank you gifts are so cute.

Kylie said...

Hi Deb, love your son's invites! I'm soooo glad your first workshop went well. I have my first workhop in April and the butterflies are starting lol!
~Take Care~
Kylie XX

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)