Monday, March 10, 2008

Pretty Post-It Note Holders

These (and one of the verses) were another idea off SCS and even though there is no stamping on them I just looove the idea! I have only taken photos of these three but I made a few more (don't ask me why not the others?? I wish I had!) . They were just such an inexpensive gift idea but so beautiful and thoughtful that I was making them for friends, teachers etc - for birthdays, thankyou's and just because. I hope they liked them just as much as I liked making them. I tried to match verses to the people I was giving them to so each was individual and personal.

P.s: The brads, eyelets, ribbons and punch flowers are Stampin' Up

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have many nice idea here in your blog. And these fairy card's are so beautiful. I'm from finland and make card too, if you want come to see my blog adress is
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Have a nice Spring!

t.Tiina

Karen said...

These are just lovely gift ideas deb! I can see myself doing a couple of these this year!

Karen
xo

Kylie said...

Very pretty Deb!
~Take care~
Kylie XX

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)