Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome to you all!

Hi and welcome to my blog - I am a 30 something (almost 40 something but lets not go there) married to the most wonderful man (most of the time) and have been lucky enough to be truly blessed with two beautiful boys, who sometimes make me want to tear my hair out, but I love them anyway. We also share our home with a big black labrador cross and a part Ragdoll cat (who looks nothing like a ragdoll but acts like one) and lots and lots of cat memorabilia as I loooove cats!
I have just recently joined the wonderful world of "Stampin' Up" and am enjoying it immensely! I have always been involved in some sort of craft, having tried just about everything out there, much to the dismay (and amusement) of my dear, darling husband (re: blog name - his idea! And he still loves me! And he hasn't stopped helping me get set up! And he still loves me! LOL) For the last 5 years or so I have been a Scrapbooker and one of the things that drew me to Stampin' Up was their beautiful scrapbooking range, but I've hardly done anything with that side, instead finding great joy in cardmaking and all the wonderful craft ideas one can do with stamps! I must take this opportunity to thank my wonderful upline Karen as if it wasn't for her continued support and amazing enthusiasm I don't think I would have had the confidence to be doing this. So, Karen, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and am looking forward to a long and valued friendship and working relationship (Hubby thanks you not so much LOL)
Anyway I'm hoping that you will come look in from time to time and check out what I've been up to and if I'm able to inspire one person along the way to start crafting then, well my job is done!
So come for a look and if I can help anyone with anything regarding "Stampin' Up" then please don't hesitate to
Email Me .Why not think about joining me on this fun and fabulous journey and become a "Stampin' Up" demonstrator also!
Keep a look out as I will have a card or two on display very soon.




3 comments:

Karen said...

Wooooooohoooooooo!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Deb!! You will have many visitors to your little part of the world I am sure!! I look foward to you uploading some creations soon!

Karen
xo

Jean McKenzie said...

Hello Deb, Welcome to the SU world and so glad you have started a blog! Can't wait to see your work posted up.

Kylie said...

Hi Deb, Loving your blog! Off to read more of your posts lol!
Welcome to Stampin' Up!. Just love your blog name lol!
Take care,
Kylie from Adelaide
Ps I hope you don't mind if I put your blog link on mine!
Take Care XX

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)