Sunday, December 21, 2008

And still more gifts.....




Here are some more gifts that I made up for the girls for our Chrissy Stamp-a-Stack Workshop. I absolutely adored these. And I think the receivers did also. :-))

I have seen many different ideas floating around the net for these and templates also. There is a template or two on Splitcoast Stampers. But the template I have used is a mini pizza box design by
Jen del Muro. I have then added the little curved opening tab which I saw somewhere while surfing once and thought that's a cute idea. Then I made a slider closure to go around it.

Materials used inclusive for both:
All Stampin' Up of course! :-))
Stamp Sets: Occasionally,
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, DS papers from Holiday Harmony and Dashing
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke
Extras: Real Red and Purely Pomegranate ribbons



3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Debbie,
These are such great gifts - I'll have to remember them for next year.
Merry Christmas and happy Stamping in 2009.

Leigh said...

OMG Deb, how on earth did you find time to do all that? Fantastic.

Jean McKenzie said...

I love these little gifts Debbie. You have certainly been very very busy!! Gosh no wonder your girls look forward to their workshops - with all the goodies to see and win etc!!

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)