Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Cards....

Hi all - hope you all had a great Chrissy and that 'Santa' bought you all that you wished for....

This was the first lot of bulk cards I made (after my stamp-a-stack cards). I first saw the idea for these on my upline, Karen's blog long ago so will give the credit there. Hers were a little fancier that mine but I was very pleased with how mine turned out. And don't they look pretty in all the different colours (if I do say so myself... YILM). I was guided by the coloured ribbons I had and made the base card and sentiment etc in the same colour for each one. I so loved how they turned out that I made another batch of 12 for another group. But with those ones I added another layer of card stock and cut out the corners of the white card stock with a small circle punch. I was very please with those also but chose not to take a photo at the time thinking that they were too close to these.... but now i wish I had... (As my DH loves to tell me, "hindsight is a wonderful thing" LOL)

All supplies used were Stampin' Up.


4 comments:

Judy said...

I love the cards, Debbie.

Leigh said...

Yep, they are gorgeous Deb. I've always admired the one Karen made. Good on you for doing so many.

Kylie said...

WOW Deb, All your work is great, you have been busy!
Loved everything you made, love the notebooks!
Take Care

~Kylie~

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! What a great idea, I will have to mentally save this for 2009's Christmas card classes I have! Wonderful!
LeAnne

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)