Monday, December 22, 2008

The Last... I Think...

And these were the cards that I made to go with the stamp set for the lucky door prize. As you can see, I have used the Hostess stamp, From the Garden, and have cased these straight out of the current SU catalogue to show the girls how easy, quick and beautiful these cards are and what a great stamp to have. And I was quite amazed myself as to how nice they turned out 'cause they really are such a nice simple idea.

OK I think that is all I have to show from my last workshop (About time! - that was over a month ago and I took the photos as I made the items....

Now I will start showing Chrissy cards so that should keep me going till the end of January ROFLOL!... And let's not forget that we have had a couple of birthdays in there as well LOL.......



2 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely Deb. You did well.

Karen said...

Haven't visited in a while Deb - you've been a very busy beaver!
Way to go!

Karen
xo

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)