Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gorgeous Gift Boxes...

Here are some more things from my November workshop - These were a couple of the gifts for the girls. I am box mad at the moment, so all my gifts of late are 'gift boxed'. I just LOOOVE making boxes!!!! And then the other day my youngest son came up to me and asked if he could show me how to make a box he had thought of.... And he did and I was SOOOO proud! He had worked it all out by himself, measuring in the same from each side and all, and where to cut and where to fold and where to stick it together....as I said, I was very proud and more importantly very impressed!!!!

Anyway back on track... I made two of these little boxes (above) with 6 small Cherry Ripes inside each, and I made two of these (below) with a block of chocolate in each. I just love sitting and working it all out so that the item fits in nicely and neatly.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, I nominated you for an award over at my blog!

Leonie said...

Very clever and pretty too :)

Leigh said...

Oh wow Deb. These are fabulous. Excellent work.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)