Sunday, December 21, 2008

And still more......

I think this is the last of them LOL - These note books were gifts for the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack workshop also. Again I got the idea off SCS and these are cased almost identically to the ones there. They are 'wish lists' but I have made mine just note books. Very cute.....


And I had a small tree which I had covered in candy canes for the girls to take some home for their family members. One of my sister-in-laws came over and helped me make these. (Actually I think she made then all LOL - while I was making other things. I had the tree set up on display with all the presents wrapped underneath and during the course of the afternoon, would draw out a name to come and choose a gift. I had made enough girts so that everyone got one from under the tree. Then at the end of the afternoon I had a final draw for the lucky door prize of a stamp set and a couple of cards. (but that's for another post LOL)






1 comment:

Leigh said...

You must have had a fabulous time Deb with your girls.

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)