Monday, December 29, 2008

Step Chrissy Cards....

Hi all again - here is my 'pride and joy' Chrissy card. I made a couple of these to send to some card making/demonstrator friends. A little adventurous for making more than one and at this time of year but I was very happy with how they turned out. I really wanted something special for these girls as I always get apprehensive when making cards for seasoned card makers.. Yeah, yeah I know, I shouldn't, but I do.... But as I said I was very pleased with how it turned out.

Here is a close up to show the glitter detail (just for fun LOL)



And here is another idea that I got half way through making the other ones. I needed one more card for someone else who loves making things for other people so I thought she would love one of these also.
Ps: All Stampin' Up products
Pss: I got the idea for a step card from Splitcoast Stampers.



8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Debbie,
These are gorgeous - I bet the recipients were VERY impressed.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED mine, Deb! Thanks!

Kylie said...

I loved, loved, LOVED my card Debbie!
Just stunning, thanks again Deb!!!
Take Care
Hugs,

~Kylie~

Karen said...

Hi Deb - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Just wanted to thank you again for my gorgeous chrissie card - loved it to bits! Your colouring is just beautiful!

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

Ooooo I received one of these. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much Deb. Fantastic card.

LeAnne said...

Absolutely adorable, what a lot of work, but very worth it, they're show-stoppers!
LeAnne

Kellie Jupe said...

Great card Debbie. This was the first set I ever bought and I love how you've used it.

Carol P said...

I love love love this. It all comes together so well!

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting
http://extremecards.blogspot.com

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)