Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Something Quick...


What I really love about paper crafts/card making, is how quick it is to make a beautiful inexpensive, but very impressive (if I might say so myself LOL) thank you gift for someone.

An hour before drama class last week I remembered that it was the last one for the year (you ask how can I forget that???) and I had really wanted to get something for the teacher. Soooo... quick as a wink, I whipped up this little envelope bag with matching gift card, filled the bag with a mix of chocs, minties and a candy cane.... and WAH LAH!!!! A lovely little thank you gift (which I might add, I was extremely proud of *{BIG grin}*

Supplies used:
Stamp sets:
So Swirly jumbo wheel, Season of Joy, So Many Sayings.
Inks: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate.
Extras: Whisper White envelope, Whisper White love note, Brad, Ribbon, Punches: Scallop, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circles, Word Window.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely gift you've made there Deb.

Leonie said...

Very nice!!

Tracey said...

These look fantastic Debbie - dontcha just adore So Swirly!!

Thanks so much for the lovely award too, very humbling to be nominated.

Kylie said...

Great gifts Deb!
Love the colours!
Take Care

~Kylie~

Debbie Pamment said...

You have a right to feel proud of these - they are gorgeous and I'm sure they were well received. Another great idea for my favourite wheel!!

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)