Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am so lucky :-))

Hi - just a quick post to show the pressies that I got!!!! At our last workshop, one of my regular gals bought me a little thank-you gift - I was totally stoked!!! The darling Jacqui (Hi again Jacqui LOL) bought me the flowers in the vase and the little card, all of which she made!!!..... Then today when I dropped her order off to her, she gave me the two little Chrissy decos (made from the scallop punch) to hang on my tree.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't expect anything from my girls.... just the fact they come along and hopefully have a great time is more than enough for me... but it was really nice.....

And another regular, (Hi Cheree :-)) also gave me this little beaded Chrissy tree deco that she and her 8 year old daughter had made for me. As I said, I am so lucky....



2 comments:

Leonie said...

That is so nice, and the Chrissy Tree is so cute

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh thanks for the wraps Debbie. You are worth it. I just have a great time at workshops.

Jacqui

Welcome

Hi to you all and welcome to my blog.

If you would like to email me regarding anything on my blog, then please use email listed in 'View my complete profile' section.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy my blog...... :)